Looking for the details? Here are our policies.
- Keans Hairstyling strives to provide top-notch service accomplishing high quality, timeliness, and friendly service. We accommodate guests by providing great rates for all services, with an a-la-carte menu so you can feel comfortable!
- How early should I arrive for my appointment? We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Walk-ins are always welcomed!
- What if I do need to cancel? We request 24 hour cancellation notice for all appointments booked. If you reserve an appointment on the same day you book it and choose to cancel last minute, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. In the case of a no-show or last minute cancellation for a service that you reserved more than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged 100% of your appointment fee.
- What if I don’t like my colour? Keans Hairstyling will provide extensive consultations to every customer prior to any colour service. During this consultation very specific questions will be asked to ensure that both the hairstylist and customer are on the same page. There are no refunds to a service. A Keans hair consultant will be happy to re-consult your colour situation and determine what needs to be done. Our ultimate goal is for you to love your hair!
- Your colour is valid for a re-do for up to 3 days after your service was performed – you will not be eligible for a re-do service if you or another stylist makes changes to your hair.
- In order to qualify for a re-do you must invest in a Keans recommended shampoo. With the purchase of any colour safe shampoo from Keans Hairstyling, the integrity of your colour is guaranteed.
- If a toner is recommended for a highlight service ($35 and up) and you decide not to have a toner, and then return claiming your colour isn’t the shade you want it, you must pay for a toner in order to achieve the desired result.
- If you have box dye in your hair and want to achieve a result with your colour, Keans cannot guarantee the results. Box dye is very difficult to remove, and therefore you may need more than one session with a Keans Hair Consultant in order to achieve the desired results.